Call me a geek but there’s something about office supplies that I just love, quite possibly adore. If you ever coveted a notebook or a pen, you know what I’m talking about. In that case I’m sure there’s at least one gift that is perfect for you when browsing today’s holiday gift guide: pen & paper.
1. Graphic notepad $9 via Rifle Paper Co.
2. Dachshund Letter Holder Â£28 via Anthropologie
3. Bunny Paperclip Dispenser â‚¬12.50 via Lola Life Lines
4. 2015 Planner $25 via A Beautiful Mess
5. Marble Blank Notebook $32 via Poketo
6. Desk chalkboard â‚¬16.75 Serax via Bietini Design
7. STMT x Croatia Kit $21 via Rad and Hungry
8. Clipboard â‚¬3.99 via IKEA
I admit: I had a hard time putting together this guide. A hard time as in keeping my credit card far, far away. Four items on this list are already to be found (or almost) around my house: the notepad from Rifle Paper Co. which I got at Urbanic earlier this summer makes to-do lists so pretty and actually more fun to do! That 2015 planner? Rather impatiently waiting for this one to arrive on my doorstep. I will keep my Google calendar, but this planner will serve as a more detailed calendar. The IKEA clipboard? Check. That leaves one item which I can’t disclose for now as it is wrapped as a Christmas gift, for me. If you want to take a guess, just leave a comment below and I might surprise one of you with a notebook out of my much-coveted collection.
Entries for the notebook-contest are accepted until Christmas Day (I’ll make it easy on you and won’t include a time zone here). Good luck! Sorry, notebook does not come with Ryan Gosling.